Parents and Families Resources
We are so glad your student is attending St. Scholastica! This page has a number of resources for you.
Parent and Family Council
Are you interested in supporting the College through giving of time, talent and/or treasure? Do you want to encourage the greater parent community to do the same, particularly through volunteer opportunities? The Parent and Family Council provides opportunities for families to become more involved.
If you would like additional details, contact the Parent and Family Council at 218-723-7068 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
害羞草研究所. Scholastica Parent and Family Council seeks to advance the interests of the College by fostering mutual support between the College and family members and promoting active family involvement in the life of the College, shaped by the Catholic Benedictine heritage.
The Parent and Family Council, whose membership includes parents, guardians, or parental figures of current students, serves as a voice for family members of St. Scholastica students and supports a diverse and inclusive academic community of excellence.
The mission is fulfilled by:
- Providing a forum for new ideas and suggestions for bettering student programs and services
- Communicating matters of interest to the College from the perspective of families and sharing communications of interest to families from the College
- Supporting and participating in family events and activities sponsored by the College to include, but not limited to,聽Move-In Weekend,聽Homecoming,聽Orientation, and more
- Supporting and connecting families to foster fellowship around the St. Scholastica experience
- Supporting the College through giving of time, talent and/or treasure and encouraging the greater parent community to do the same, particularly through volunteer opportunities
- Participate in periodic council meetings (remote participation offered for individuals not located in the Duluth area)
- Represent the Council occasionally at events like Homecoming, Move-In Weekend, and more
- The opportunity to shape the family experience at the College
- The ability to maintain involvement with your student’s educational institution
- Becoming more knowledgeable about College resources and programs that support student learning and engagement
- Opportunities to engage with College administrators on a regular basis
- The opportunity to meet and network with other families
- Invitations to special events
Report a Concern
If you’re concerned about a current student’s health and well-being, we would like to hear from you. Use the reporting form below to notify the College for assistance.
- Academic Support Services and Tutoring
- Career Services: Including major and career exploration, internships and job search support
- Center for Equal Access聽(Disability Resources)
- Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Student Health Services
- Counseling Services
- Violence Intervention and Prevention: Preventing Sexual and Gender-based Violence
Helpful for parenting new students
- 叠辞辞办:听(6th ed.)
Visit the Saints Shop
Stop by the Saints Shop in Tower Hall on the Duluth campus or shop online to find your favorite Saints gear and products.