St. Scholastica is a strong supporter of lifelong learning. Whether you’re looking to take courses for personal enrichment or to prepare for educational or career paths, St. Scholastica’s non-degree offerings will help you reach your learning goals. Take a class today without enrolling in a degree.
Admission Checklist for Credit Courses
Please order the following official transcripts:
- College transcripts from all colleges that you have attended, including military, trade, technical, unaccredited or differently accredited schools
- College transcripts from all colleges from which you have received financial aid
- High School transcripts, if you have no college credit
- International transcripts: Please see the聽International Admissions聽page for additional requirements
- Closed school transcripts: Check the聽聽to see who to contact for an official transcript
All transcripts are required for admission and to determine the number of credits you may transfer to St. Scholastica. Transcripts must be received on or before the application deadline. Order early in the application process!
Email official transcripts to聽transcripts@css.edu.聽Electronic transcripts must be from a certified electronic official transcript provider such as聽,听,听,听聽or other certified, online transcript services.
Mailed transcripts must be in the original sealed envelope from the school. Mail to:
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811
Complete the .
St. Scholastica offers non-credit classes that are outside of our regular degree programs and admission process. Explore your area of interest below to discover more about these learning opportunities.